Wednesday, April 11, 2007

woman in pantie hose pics


nylon stocking video

Neobkhodimo urgently to be dismantled: to whom this is profitable? But if it is disadvantageous, then also to whom. I please to note - among the victims there is not one member of scientific personnel of our institute,

which is extremely suspicious.
to Uzhe after the destruction of my play character by ram -4go1, about 2.30 Moscow time, I attempted to enter into the main console accomodation. However, to my repeated requests to open door, shift chief

scientific associate gift Vetter reacted by groundless laughter and by slander about our security service in the form of neostroumnykh folk songs. When I solved it used medal- cross-country vehicle, it unexpectedly

unlocked door and pushed it strongly to my side. After obtaining the strong blow into the forehead, I fell and injury back of the head. With the delanym sympathy the scientific workers dragged me into the medical unit,

good-naturedly reproaching in the interception. Under the guise of calming nurse likhodeyev pierced to me psychotropic preparation. Judging by the green spectres before the eyes - ekstramorfin. In connection with

this continuing the bearing of duty me did not succeed herself in. More accurate it will say that I reached the first sofa in the corridor and was immersed into the narcotic sleep, which continued to 7.15. I was waked

only by cackle and insults of scientific workers, who go home after work shift.

No comments: